Almost native to the San Jose area which provides an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the people, communities, and markets in the Northern California region. Dynamic experience with all aspects of business, from marketing to budgeting and strategic planning. Unique vision that benefits both buyers and sellers. Negotiation skills are an enormous value while negotiating the price and terms of any real estate deal. Attention to detail ensures that each and every transaction will run as smoothly as possible.
- Stellar reputation in the top echelons of Silicon Valley real estate agents.
- Proven track record for innovation in marketing for the maximum exposure using non-traditional as well as traditional methods.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong negotiator, client focused service, and experienced authority in Silicon Valley/Santa Clara County real estate markets.
- Skilled at building effective and productive relationships aimed at retaining present business and creating new opportunities.
- Received Certification as a Distressed Property Agent (CDPE), in addition to continuous training & development, mentoring new agents, and member of elite White Hats Society.
REALTOR®, Alain Pinel Realtors—Los Gatos, CA 2003 – Present
- Presents purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Interviews clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Prepares documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements.
- Coordinates property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Acts as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Promotes sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Compares a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Coordinates appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Generates lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
- Arranges for title searches to determine whether clients have clear property titles.
- Reviews plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.
- Answers clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
Director of Finance, San Jose Business Journal—San Jose, CA 1989 – 2000
- Managed budgets, human resources, financial reporting, payroll, A/R, A/P, and administrative staff.
- Held various roles, including Marketing Director, Event Manager, and Special Projects Coordinator
- Member, Silicon Valley Association of REALTORS®
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS®
San Jose State University, International Business focus1981 – 1983
West Valley College, Associate of Arts – General Education1979 – 1981