Over twenty years of experience in sales and marketing. Personal approach to real estate based on relationships, not transactions. Works diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. Reputation as a trusted advisor with honest communication and active listening. Possesses solid communication and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain rapport with clients and staff.
- Detailed familiarity with First Time Home Buyers, Conventional Sales, Real Estate Investments, and Contract Negotiations.
- In-depth understanding of the Silicon Valley real estate market allows time to assess choices and make accurate decisions by focusing on finding the right home.
- Supported by a team of talented and reliable professionals waiting to provide clients with the ultimate level of service and seamless support for every transaction.
REALTOR®, Alain Pinel Realtors—Los Gatos, CA 2014 – Present
- Works with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring accuracy.
- Reviews documents related to the sale of a foreclosed property, including liens, inspection reports, appraisals and insurance policies.
- Files the necessary paperwork, ensured that deadlines are met, verified signatures, and attached addenda.
- Improves loan applications and documentation by informing applicant of additional requirements.
- Assists customers by answering questions; responding to requests.
- Provides ethical, professional and results-driven services to every property owner and prospective real estate buyer.
- Generates sales leads through direct advertisements, social media platforms, and business development.
- Conducts contract drafting, market research, prospecting to increase residential sales.
- Markets to potential clients to buy, sell, and invest in properties.
- Advises clients on prices, mortgages, market conditions, and other related information.
- Compares properties to determine a competitive market price.
- Generates lists of properties for sale, including details such as location and features.
- Promotes properties through advertisements, open houses, and listing services.
- Mediates negotiations between the buyer and seller and presents purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Prepares documents, such as loyalty contracts, listing contracts and purchase agreements.
Sales Executive, Guerlain—Northwest Region 2009 – 2014
- Manage West Coast territory volume of $5M+ combined for Neiman Marcus, Saks, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, Macy’s and Sephora.
Account Executive, Givenchy Perfumes—Northern California 2003 – 2009
- Managed Macy’s West and Gottschalks headquarters accounts with an annual territory volume to $11M.
- Member, Silicon Valley Association of REALTORS®
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS®